2 Minute Drop-Off Zone
To improve safety and access for our patrons we’re making some changes which will occur over the coming weeks. While we undertake a more detailed review, we are installing new parking signs and officers will be actively patrolling the area.
In the meantime, here are a few tips for best use of the 2 minute drop-off zone:
- The drop-off zone is intended for short stops, where you can safely drop-off and collect your friends and family members
- You should not exceed more than 2 minutes in this area
- If you need to get out of the car and come in to the centre, we recommend you find a park away from the drop-off zone
- If you need accessible parking near the front centre entrance, please use the designated accessible parking to the right of the drop-off zone
- The area on the opposite side of the driveway is NOT a parking or drop-off zone. For safety, please do not park or drop off here