Car parking can become busy during the warmer months, we have put together some tips to ensure you and fellow patrons arrive home safely.
- Park in designated spots only, paying attention to signage and time limits
- Park straight and between the lines, taking care when getting in and out of your car not to damage vehicles around you
- Let drivers back out of their spots, be patient and give them enough room
- Indicate clearly and fairly, not pushing in if someone else has indicated for the spot first.
- Drive carefully and watch for pedestrians when driving in the carpark
- If you do have a bingle with a parked car, leave a note with contact information
Please be courteous to fellow patrons, drivers and pedestrian to help ensure we all get home safely.