To help us ensure the safety of all members and guests we actively monitor our entrances throughout our opening hours.
Members are required to scan their membership card, band or keychain (RFID) on each visit in to the centre and at any other time requested by a staff member.
Please be aware our staff will be requesting that each and every person scans in at the time of entry, regardless if a door or gate is open.
If there are any issues with your membership staff will request you come and see them at reception and will help resolve any issues or questions you may have.
A summary of Member Obligations:
- Membership gives you (the named member) access to the centres. You are not able to share your access with other people.
- You must pay all fees applicable to your membership. Outstanding fees will prevent centre access.
- Members are required to scan their membership card, band, or keychain, on each visit to a Centre, and at any other time if requested by Centre staff
- Members are required to immediately notify Centre staff of lost or stolen membership access device. A $15 fee will apply for the issue of a replacement.
- Applicants between 16 and 18 years of age must have the endorsement of a parent or legal guardian.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol is prohibited in all internal and external areas of the Centre.
- Monash City Council reserves the right to suspend, expel or terminate the membership of any member who fails to comply with the Centre Rules or who otherwise behaves improperly or inappropriately.
If you have any questions or concerns please see reception.