We are pleased to announce that Minky's Swim School was awarded 'Swim School of the Year 2016', at the recent Aquatic and Recreation Victoria Awards held on Friday 17 June at Docklands, Victoria. This means, that out of all Swim Schools in Victoria, Minky's Swim School has been judged the best swim school in the state. It is an outstanding effort and something that we are extremely proud of.
We would also like to extend our congratulations to Kassy McLean for her nomination as Swim Instructor of the Year.
HOW WE ACHIEVED SWIM SCHOOL OF THE YEAR:
In 2014 Minky’s Swim School underwent a complete relaunch. This included a review and redevelopment of all levels and the swim school curriculum, communication and marketing plan and instructor development.
We believe that Minky’s Swim School is performing at an elite level largely due to the re-launch of the program, which has resulted in the Swim School exceeding targets and recording outstanding achievements throughout 2015.
Some key actions that were implemented are;
- Re-Branding of Minky’s Swim School, level characters and instructor uniforms.
- Implementation of the new program, course criteria, and level structure
- Restructure of the Aquatics Department, including the development of the Swim School Supervisor and the addition of Swim School Consultant roles
- Extensive Staff training and development
- Improved Communication & Marketing Plan
- Implementation of Direct Debit and further administration procedures that improve customer experience
We would like to say a big thank you to our 4000+ students who turn up each and every week and help make Minky's Swim School the 2016 Swim School of the Year!