Quote that best describes my fitness philosophy:
"When you don’t give up, you can never fail!!"
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor of Exercise & Sport Science
- Cert III and Cert IV Fitness
- Fitness Australia Level 2 Fitness Professional
My Main Skills:
- Ironman Athletes - can help you achieve your Triathlon goals
- Snow Ski Conditioning - Professional Ski patroller for 20 years in French Alps
- Musculoskeletal injuries - e.g. Lower back pain, shoulder complex issues, Knee rehabilitation
- Older Adults - Neuromuscular conditioning for improved reflexes and balance
- HIIT - Weight Loss through interval training
- Muscle Mass development with Structured programming
- Group Classes - Circuit training
- Boxing Certification for Fitness Level 2
- Tailored exercise prescription & programming
- 18 years Ski Patroller (Val d’Isere & Les Deux Alpes France, Thredbo Australia)
- Mountain first aid and rescue specialist
- Ski racing and fitness preparation coach/trainer
5 years Personal Trainer
2 years Exercise Physiologist
Why should you train with me?
I enjoy client interaction and love to impart my knowledge and life experiences for the benefit of my clients.
I can assist you with weight loss, muscle gain, increased aerobic capacity, strength & conditioning and general improvement of physiological function. I can also train clinical patients that are in advanced stages of rehabilitation that have been medically cleared for exercise.
Athletes welcome for high performance programming.
Skiers and snow boarders, I will prepare you for the physical demands of hitting the mountains this winter!!!
Let me help, motivate and guide you to achieving your health, fitness or sporting goals.
More about me:
Vibrant and very active fitness and health enthusiast. Lived in the French alps for 18 years prior to returning to Melbourne in 2012. Undertook full time study to acquire two university degrees in clinical exercise physiology and exercise and sport science. I am an active participant of many sports, including swimming, cycling and running, and have participated in several short and full distance triathlon events. I enjoy winter escapes to the snow! Great rapport with both younger and older clientele.
Keen to start training with me?
Complete the form below and we'll get in touch with you.
The Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 protects the personal information of individuals. Monash Council takes this responsibility seriously and endeavours to manage and protect personal information in its possession at all times. Council has adopted policies and procedures to protect personal information. These are available on Council’s web site at www.monash.vic.gov.au/legal/privacy
Privacy Collection Statement
The personal information you have provided in this form, and any other information you provide in relation to your membership with Active Monash, is being collected by the Monash City Council for the primary purpose of administering your membership. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any external party without your consent, unless required or authorised by law. If you wish to gain access to, or alter any personal information you have supplied on this application, please contact [email protected] or call 9265 4888.