Virtual Timetable – Starting Tuesday 14 April!
We are excited to announce that Active at Home just got a whole lot better.
Join your favourite group fitness instructors and classes while at home.
The following classes will be available on our FB page at the listed times. All sessions will be uploaded to our website by Friday 17 April.
Remember to share your photos with us by tagging #activemonash or email [email protected] ��
Virtual Timetable Week 1 – Tuesday 14 April – Sunday 19 April
Tuesday 14 April
12.30pm – High Energy with Hayden
6.30pm – Yoga (incorporating Meditation) with Gayle
Wednesday 15 April
7am - Mobility & Stretch
12.30pm – Family Fun
Thursday 16 April
12.30pm – Activelink Chair with Shari
6.30pm – Core with Kate
Friday 17 April
7am – Full Body Conditioning with Marietta
12.30pm – Strong4life (active older adults) with Graham
Saturday 18 April
12.30pm – Smashiit with Darren
Sunday 19 April
12.30pm – Cardio HIIT with Sarah
- Strength circuit - Improve strength using household items or body weight run in circuit style
- Off the couch – The perfect workout based in your living room to improve strength, fitness and posture
- Family Fun- A workout for the whole family, get the kids moving.
- Strong4life – A workout designed for people over 60 to improve strength and balance
- Smashiit – Circuit based high intensity workout
- High Energy- Energetic class mixing high and low impact exercises for a sweaty workout
- Sweat- High energy workout to make you sweat incorporating cardiovascular and body weight exercises
- Chair – Exercises suited to older adults wishing to keep active with the aid of a chair
- Active Kids - A fun fitness class to get kids active
- Step – Traditional step class but can also be done on a makeshift step
- Functional Training - High energy class that gets your body to move the way it is designed to move and function
- Strength and Balance – A class designed to improve the strength and balance for people over 60
- Core- A class focused on strengthening and stabilising your core
- Muscle conditioning /Full body conditioning– A full body workout designed to tone and condition
- Body Weight HIIT – Combination of short bursts of intense exercise with periods of rest or lower-intensity exercise
- Family Yoga – Yoga class to be enjoyed by the whole family
- Pilates - Strengthen muscles that align your body to improve posture and core stability
- Yoga & Meditation - Improve strength and flexibility with this mind and body workout, incorporates postures, breathing and relaxation
- Stretch - Improves mobility through the joints and flexibility of the muscles